Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Multiplayer

I found out something the other day: the computer they gave me here plays Team Fortress 2 like a dream. This is not good. TF 2 is a simply awesome game. My screen name is Idi Amin, btw. I just purchased a good set of earphones and a built in mic so I can chant Amin style as I die every 10 seconds or so.
I have always like video games, perhaps too much. From the glory days of the Atari 2600 and the NES to my trusty Xbox and the reliable PC.. games upon games. Games always advance faster than my equipment though, that can often be a big problem. That's why I like my Xbox, I never have to worry about system specs.
When I reenact I often find kids who know all about firearms from games. Even the Lee-Enfield has been making appearances as of late in some games. I suppose any history they get can be good, but sometimes I wonder if it's the right kind of history. What is the right kind of history? That's a good question. A mix of reverence, knowledge, honor I suppose.
You will have to excuse me now. There are people on Counterstrike that need annoying with Billy Mays voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment